At Penn Medicine, we understand the importance of tracking a patient’s progress. If your patient is being treated at Penn, we encourage you to sign up for Penn PhysicianLink — a secure online portal offering access to your patient's electronic medical records.
Other features include:
- Direct messaging with Penn providers
- Patient encounters
- Medication and allergy lists
- Lab, radiology, cardiology and procedure reports
- Medical history
- Allergy-procedure interactions
- Coverage and benefits
- Billing reports
Before signing up
Who in your practice needs a PhysicianLink account? Anyone who intends to retrieve medical records and/or billing information must have their own PhysicianLink account. Both practitioners and administrative staff can request an account.
Identify a Site Administrator for your practice. This individual will be assigned as the primary contact with Penn. Site Administrators can submit new PhysicianLink access requests and deactivate individual user accounts within your practice.
Create a PhysicianLink account to message Penn clinical teams and share electronic medical records.
Learn more about PhysicianLink features, such as managing medication lists, viewing patient encounters, etc.
See answers to commonly asked questions about administrator roles, removing profiles and other features.
- Creating an account: If you need assistance setting up your new account, please email the team at PennPhysicianLink@uphs.upenn.edu.
- Technical issues: If you are unable to log in, have lost your password or need assistance with a PhysicianLink feature or function, please email the team at PhysicianLink.Support@uphs.upenn.edu.
- Other questions: If you need assistance identifying your Site Administrator or want to know the status of a request, please email the team at PennPhysicianLink@uphs.upenn.edu.
PhysicianLink users are permitted to exclusively access records of patients with whom they've had a direct treatment relationship.