Outpatient Lab appointments should be scheduled in advance for most locations.
Lab test appointments can be made online through myPennMedicine.org:
- Select "Schedule Appt. or Lab Test"
- Select "Lab Test Appointment" (from the drop-down menu)
Lab appointments at the following locations can also be made in advance by calling 866-912-7438:
Chester County Hospital Lab Locations and Hours
* A facility of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
** A facility of Pennsylvania Hospital
*** A facility of Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
Other Patient Appointments
- Blood Bank and Transfusion Medicine Services
Apheresis services (3 Ravdin Pavilion and 3 White)
Call 215-662-3441 or 215-662-3442
- Coagulation Services for Bleeding and Clotting Disorders
Comprehensive Hemostasis and Thrombosis Laboratory