Penn Medicine outpatient labs provide your care team with the most accurate and efficient laboratory results possible for your blood work and other testing needs in a safe environment.
Outpatient Lab Locations and Hours
We have many convenient outpatient lab locations throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Some of our locations are by appointment only, while others accept walk ins. Please note that hours and available services have changed and are subject to change in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
View location and hours information below.
By Appointment Only
Lab appointments at the following locations must be made in advance, including same-day, through myPennMedicine.org or by calling 866-912-7438.
- 3701 Market Street
- Monday-Thursday, 7 am-6:30 pm
- Friday, 7 am to 6 pm
- Penn Medicine Bucks County
- Monday-Friday, 7 am-3 pm
- Saturday, 7 am-12 pm
- Penn Medicine Radnor
(New location: 145 King of Prussia Road)
- Monday-Friday, 7 am-4:45 pm
- Penn Medicine Valley Forge
- Monday-Friday, 7 am-4:45 pm
- Penn Medicine Washington Square
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 8 am-5:30 pm
- Tuesday, 7 am-5:30 pm
- Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine - 1st Floor East
Appointments Preferred but Walk-ins Accepted
Lab appointments at the following locations can be made in advance, including same-day, through myPennMedicine.org or by calling 866-912-7438.
The outpatient lab at Pennsylvania Hospital takes walk-ins only.
Additional Outpatient Lab Locations
Please visit the following location’s websites for their hours.
Schedule an Outpatient Lab Appointment
Outpatient Lab appointments can be scheduled in advance for any of the "by appointment" or "appointment preferred" locations above by calling 866-912-7438 or by using myPennMedicine online portal.
To schedule a lab visit online, simply log on your myPennMedicine account and select:
- Visits from the main menu
- Schedule Appointment or Lab Test
- Lab Appointment
If you do not have a myPennMedicine account, sign up here.
COVID-19 Related Changes to Lab Services
To protect the health and safety of you and our staff, we have made some changes to our visitor guidelines at each of Penn Medicine's hospitals and outpatient facilities. These guidelines include the following.
- Requiring everyone to wear a face covering or mask and complete health screenings before entering the facility
- Only allowing visitors to accompany patients in exceptional circumstances
- Closing valet service at all Penn Medicine locations (Please note: Garage and outdoor parking, drop-offs, shuttle service and patient escorts are still available.)
- Maximizing physical distancing in waiting rooms and patient care areas
Learn more about Penn Medicine's COVID-19 response
Additional Outpatient Lab Appointments
We offer blood bank, transfusion medicine, and coagulation services at specialized laboratories. To learn more, please call the following phone numbers.
- Blood Bank and Transfusion Medicine Services
Apheresis Services (3 Ravdin Pavilion and 3 White in the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania)
Call 215-662-3441 or 215-662-3442
- Coagulation Services for Bleeding and Clotting Disorders
Comprehensive Hemostasis and Thrombosis Laboratory