Become a Penn Medicine Physician
With 55 ambulatory practices and inpatient groups, Clinical Care Associates (CCA) — the community-medicine arm of the University of Pennsylvania Health System — brings the outstanding quality of Penn Medicine to the doorstep of residents throughout the Delaware Valley.
We are 296 providers strong, 224 physicians and 72 advance practice clinicians. Our specialties include primary care, hospitalist medicine, emergency medicine, OB/GYN, neurology, endocrinology, cardiology, pulmonary, primary care sports medicine and infectious disease.
CCA physicians have direct access to regional hospitals as well as to the vast resources within Penn Medicine.
Browse Current Job Openings
Here are some of the reasons physicians like you have joined our team:
- We are explicitly committed to patient-centered care. Our practices are in the 90th percentile of Press Ganey’s “Likelihood to recommend” scores…and climbing!
- As part of Penn Medicine, we deliver the highest quality health care, from our primary care providers in the community to the renowned specialists at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Access to a network of providers repeatedly ranked in the Top 10 by US News and World Report, all connected by a unified electronic medical records powered by Epic.
- We work in innovative practice care models. We continually generate new ideas to enhance our delivery of health care. Twenty-three of our twenty-six primary care practices are participating in Comprehensive Primary Care Plus, an advanced alternate payment model being piloted by CMS.
- Penn Medicine is ranked #7 in Forbes “America’s Best Employers.” We are the #3 best employer in health care nationally and the top rated employer overall in the state of Pennsylvania and east of the Mississippi. We offer stable employment in practice locations close to your home.
- We offer competitive compensation with a generous benefits package. Benefits include tuition assistance to pursue degree programs for your own professional development, full undergraduate tuition at Penn for dependents, a discretionary account to pay for CME and professional memberships, ample paid time off, and a contribution-matching 403(B) plan.
- We are physician run. Our executive director, Ronald Barg, MD, is a practicing general internist. Each of our groups have a dedicated Lead Physician responsible for performance and success at the local level.
- Our offices are staffed so that you can focus on seeing patients. Our practices each have a dedicated Practice Manager and staff who support you in delivering the highest quality care.
In This Section
CCA is Penn Medicine's non-faculty clinical practice network.