The Physician Liaison Program is your primary resource for information about Penn Medicine's faculty and programs.
Questions, concerns or feedback about referrals or the referral process can be addressed to the physician liaisons team at Penn Medicine. Dedicated to specific service lines, the physician liaisons offer a complete resource and connection to all clinical programs at Penn for referring physicians and their office staff by providing:
- Assistance for referrals to programs and providers at Penn Medicine.
- Scheduled visits to detail the practice about new programs, physicians, clinical trials and upcoming events at Penn Medicine.
- Detailed information about the Penn Medicine Contact Center.
- Organization for educational programs within the practice and/or grand rounds, as well as Continuing Medical Education (CME) programs.
- Regular communication with referring physicians and office staff to ensure a satisfactory referral experience.
- Educational materials for both patients and providers, including Penn Medicine's Clinical Briefings.
If you would like to be contacted by a Penn physician liaison or learn more about our program, please call 215-614-0793 and leave your name, number and the name of your practice.