PAH exceeded its goal for the 2013 Penn’s Way campaign withover 90 percent participation and by raising, $115,892 – $7,892more than our goal!
Economically, times are tough – especially during the holidayseason. Yet our selflessness staff showed immense generosity through theircharitable donations. Special thanks to all who contributed to making apositive impact upon the lives of others and to the campaign coordinators – SusanHorne, Mary Pat Lynch, Matthew O’Malley, and Amy van deRijn – and campaign captains.
Congratulations to the winners of the Captain’s Raffle:
- ChrisConstans, Cardiology/EPLab (First Grand Prize) – Phillies Prize Pack, including two tickets!
- Phil Landis, NursingEducation (Second Grand Prize) – DiBruno Brothers Gift Basket
- Leslie Turner, CriticalCare (Third Grand Prize) – Williams-Sonoma BBQ Gift Set
- Barbara DeFlavis, Patientand Guest Relations – $75 Gift Certificate to Ristorante La Buca
- Stacy Giles, Nursing– Four (4) Guest Passes to the Philadelphia Museum of Art
Again, thanks to all who helped make the 2013 Penn’s Waycampaign a record-breaking success.