The process will look a little different this year, with universal masking and social distancing in effect, yet the rule remains the same: Flu shots are mandatory. All employees, physicians, allied staff, volunteers, contractors, consultants, and students working at Princeton Health facilities must be vaccinated or document a needed medical or religious exemption.
Free flu shot events at Princeton Medical Center will use at least two, and possibly three, separate locations on the hospital campus to limit crowd sizes in an effort to ensure appropriate physical distancing. Individual departments will be assigned specific locations to receive their vaccinations. Keep a close eye on your email for details to come.
As in prior years, medical and religious exemptions are allowed. Individuals may also receive flu shots at their doctors’ offices, pharmacies, or other locations and submit a form documenting compliance with Princeton Health’s policy. For more information or forms, visit Employee Self Service.
Mandatory vaccination of health care workers helps protect patients, visitors, and co-workers from exposure to seasonal influenza. Some individuals, particularly older adults, pregnant women, very young children, and people with various medical conditions, are susceptible to serious health complications from the flu. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that individuals 6 months of age and older receive a vaccination every flu season.
Princeton Medical Center Campus
- September 24 – 7 am to 7:30 pm
- October 8 – 7 am to 7:30 pm
- October 22 – 7 am to 7:30 pm
Rooms and assigned locations to be determined.
Princeton House Behavioral Health
- September 22 – 10 am to 3 pm – Moorestown
- September 23 – 11:30 am to 2:30 pm – North Brunswick
- September 25 – 1 to 2:30 pm – Eatontown
- September 29 – 1:30 to 3:30 pm – Princeton (Mount Lucas Road)
- September 30 – 10:30 am to 1:30 pm – Hamilton
- October 9 – 7:30 am to 4:30 pm – Princeton (905 Herrontown Road)
- October 14 – 7:30 am to 4:30 pm – Princeton (905 Herrontown Road)
Additional Princeton Health Locations
- September 21 – 11 am to 2 pm – Monroe Ambulatory Surgical Center
- September 28 – 9:30 am to 12 pm – Lenox Drive
- October 7 – 9:30 to 11 am – Breast Health Center
Date and time for vaccinations at the Breast Health Center to be determined.