Imaging Advances 2018
November 4, 2018 to November 7, 2018
Condado Vanderbilt Hotel
San Juan, Puerto Rico
This general course will offer topics in breast, thoracic, head and neck, gynecological, genitourinary, and thyroid imaging. Particular highlights include:
- Presentations on breast MRI and tomosynthesis
- An update on the newly published recommendations for thyroid nodule biopsy
- A review of the current status and techniques for lung, prostate and ovarian cancer screening
- A review of radiographic findings related to new oncologic therapies
- The use of robotic surgery in head and neck cancers
Presentations will also address, diagnostic challenges and pitfalls. Participants will also have the opportunity to earn SAM credits throughout the week.
More information coming soon.