Institutional Funding Opportunities
These funding opportunities utilize money that flows through the Abramson Cancer Center from various sources such as philanthropy, sponsored research grants, or industry partners. Research grants that are provided via institutional funding opportunities are awarded and administered by the Abramson Cancer Center.
Emerson Collective Cancer Research Fund
- Application Deadline: March 16, 2018
- Funding Amount: From $50,000-$85,000 per year, for up to 2 years
External Funding Opportunities
This section serves as a resource for the University of Pennsylvania community of cancer researchers, providing listings of funding opportunities available from a variety of sources, including foundations, non-profit and advocacy organizations, government, and industry. Listings include cancer research grants, awards, and fellowships, and all are administered by entities outside of the University of Pennsylvania. Questions regarding the funding opportunities listed below should be referred directly to the funding organization.
(Lungevity) Career Development Awards
- Application Deadline: February 20, 2018
- Funding Amount: $300,000 (3 years)
(CRI) Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
- Application Deadline: April 2, 2018
- Funding Amount: $175,500 (3 years)
(CRI) Clinic and Laboratory Integration Program (CLIP) Grants
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2018
- Funding Amount: $200,000 (2 years)