The PennProgram for Mindfulness is a Mindfulness-BasedStress Management program that teaches individuals how to use meditation as theprimary tool for long-term stress management. Please view the full story for details on the courses beginning in January, or click here for more information and to register.
- Introduction to Mindfulness: Jan 21st in University City; Jan 23rd inRadnor, PA
- Foundation Stress Management Program: 8-week courses starting weekof Jan 28th - Locations in PA & NJ
- Mindfulness Meditation & Movement
Advanced Programs (ExperienceRecommended)
Coming in Spring 2013
- Healing theHeart and Mind: Mindfulness Meditation for Healthcare Professionals
- Save the date! The second annual “Living from the Heart Award”presentation to Sharon Salzberg will take place on May 10-11.
For more information on the classes or toregister, go to www.pennmedicine.org/mindfulness.To join the mailing list and receive announcements of upcomingevents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.