To request a copy of your medical records, print and submit a completed Authorization for Disclosure of Health Information form to the location where you received care.

Outpatient Records

  • Outpatient record requests must be submitted to the specific department in which the service was received.
  • Radiology films and reports can be obtained from the Film Library for that particular hospital.

Inpatient Records

  • Inpatient record requests should be sent to the hospital the patient attended.
  • In some instances there may be a cost involved.

Hospital Information

  • Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
    Medical Records Department
    1st Floor Founders
    3400 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
    Phone: 215-662-3154
    Fax: 215-662-6300
  • Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
    Medical Records Department
    Myrin Basement
    51 North 39th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
    Phone: 215-662-8959
    Fax: 215-243-8758
  • Pennsylvania Hospital
    Medical Records Department
    1st Floor Preston
    800 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
    Phone: 215-829-3931
    Fax: 215-829-3027
Share This Page: