All lung transplant support group meetings are held from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm in the Smilow Center for Translational Research at 3400 Civic Center Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19104.
If you cannot make it in person, you have the option to attend the meetings virtually. Please read through the following instructions for how to access the video conference tool.
Instructions to Access Online Support Group
If you are interested in videoconferencing, you will need to download the VidYo app to your mobile device, laptop or desktop computer from Apple's App Store or the Google Play Store. Please note, any video, audio and/or materials viewed during this conference are subject to HIPAA ePHI regulations.
- If using a desktop PC, make sure your PC has a web camera and microphone that can be tested before the appointment.
- If using a mobile device, make sure your smart phone or mobile device is fully charged.
- For mobile devices, download the “Vidyomobile” application from your app store on your mobile device prior to the support group.
- If using a desktop PC, ensure your computer supports VidYo technology and that there are no “pop-up” blocks.
- For Windows, you will need 10, 8.1, 8, 7 or XP. For Macs, you will need OS X 10.6 or Higher.
- For desktop PC, you will need to download VidYo Desktop 3.6.0 prior to the support group from https://telehealth.uphs.upenn.edu.
Please make sure you are online and available 10 minutes prior to the support group start time.
Join Meeting Online
Support Group Schedule