Today’s adolescents and young adults are growing up in a digital world. They know how to use the latest devices, gadgets, apps and can keep up with the constant changing technology. Penn Medicine has made it easier and more convenient for this population to access comprehensive primary and subspecialty care.
Through our innovative mobile video platform, adolescents and young adults can access virtual care directly with a Penn Medicine physician from the comfort of their home or wherever they may be.
Our practice, Penn Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine, is the only practice in the area that focuses on the unique health care needs of young women and men ages 12 to 30. We offer primary care, specialty care, women care, STD testing and drug testing, psychological testing and counseling, and more.
Our physicians offer compassionate care and a full understanding of the physical and psychological changes associated with the transition from adolescence to adulthood. We go beyond just treating a minor cold--we prepare our adolescents and young adults for their adult years.
Call today to see if you're eligible for a virtual visit with one of our providers 800-789-7366.
Services & Eligibility
- Virtual visit between qualifying patient and participating provider
Not all Penn Medicine providers offer telemedicine services. Please contact your provider to determine if he/she participates and check back periodically as more providers are being added monthly.
Learn more about Connected Care
Benefits of Virtual Visit
Penn Medicine makes it easier to connect with your healthcare providers and seek treatment for many types of conditions and illnesses. The benefits of connecting remotely abound.
- Patients can skip waiting rooms and traveling to/from appointments, a benefit especially valuable for those with chronic conditions.
- Improved access
- More efficient evaluation and consultation means more availability for busy providers.
- Lower healthcare costs
- Telemedicine offers potential savings for patients and providers.
- No geographic restrictions
- Services are available from anywhere in the world (in accordance with laws of patient’s state/country.)