The following publications were authored by program staff, fellows, and advisory council members.
● Quinn, G. P., Sanchez, J. A., Sutton, S. K., Vadaparampil, S. T., Nguyen, G. T., Green, B. L., Kanetsky, P. A. and Schabath, M. B. Cancer and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender/transsexual, and queer/questioning (LGBTQ) populations. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2015
● Giang N, Katherine M. Male Body Images and Weight-Related Disorders. JAMA, February 2015
● Sánchez N, Sánchez J, Lunn M, Yehia B, Callahan E. First Annual LGBT Health Workforce Conference: Empowering Our Health Workforce to Better Serve LGBT Communities. LGBT Health, March 2014
● Giang N, Yehia B. Documentation of sexual partner gender is low in electronic health records: Observations, predictors, and recommendations to improve population health management in primary care. Population Health Management, October 2014
● Yehia B, Calder D, Hirsh R, Flesch J, Higginbotham E, Tkacs N, Crawford B, Fishman N. Advancing LGBT Health at an Academic Medical Center: A Case Study. LGBT Health, December 2014
● McClain Z, Hawkins L, Yehia B. Creating Welcoming Spaces for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) Patients: An Evaluation of the Healthcare Environment. Journal of Homosexuality, In Press
● Grossman S, Calder D, Yehia, B. Climate, Culture, and Advocacy. Chapter in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Intersex Health: A Clinical Guide to Preventative, Primary, and Specialist Care, In press