Penn Medicine's Co-Infection Clinic is a unique program dedicated to meeting the special needs of patients co-infected with HIV and hepatitis C.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Coordination of hospital and community-based care for co-infected patients
- Coordination of the services required for the care of co-infected patients and their families
- Counseling and psychological support
- Developmental assessments
- Diagnostic testing including HIV screening
- Education for patients, families and the community
- Physical examinations
- Referrals to other physicians and health professionals and/or community agencies, when appropriate
Make an Appointment
If you are interested in a consultation, please call 215-662-9908 to request an appointment. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
To prepare for your appointment, please have the following information on hand:
To learn more about our research, visit our Clinical Trials page
Related Departments & Divisions