Pre- and post-kidney transplant patients and caregivers are welcome to attend this support group on the second Tuesday of each month.
Please note, in accordance with our latest policies and guidelines for COVID-19, all support group meetings will take place online until further notice.
Remotely Join Support Group
Please read through the following instructions for how to remotely join the support group. The meeting ID is 528 305 9766.
- Connect via the BlueJeans app
- Enter the meeting ID
If using a desktop PC, make sure your PC has a web camera and microphone that can be tested before the appointment. Please make sure you are online and available 10 minutes prior to the support group start time.
Join Via Phone
- Dial one of the following numbers:
- +1.888.748.9073 (United States (Primary))
- +1.844.540.8065 (United States (Primary))
- +1.408.419.1715 (United States (San Jose))
- +1.408.915.6290 (United States (San Jose))
- See more numbers here.
- Follow the voice prompts to enter the meeting ID.
If using a mobile device, make sure your smart phone or device is fully charged. You do not need a smart phone to join the support group via phone.
Kidney Transplant Support Group Schedule
Download and print the 2020 schedule