- Filling and refilling prescriptions and specialty drugs
- Inpatient pharmacy services
- Immunization services and consultations
- Retail products (sold at select pharmacy locations)
- Prescription refills on-the-go through the mobileRx® app
- For 24/7 pharmacy assistance please call 1-844-7366-6796
Many locations also offer personalized pharmacy services that include private, 30-minute medication management consultations, demonstrations for how to take prescribed medicines, medication deliveries for patients with chronic illnesses, and more.
Outpatient Pharmacy Locations
Why Penn Specialty Pharmacy
Your Penn Pharmacy team is by your side. Dealing with a chronic condition is not easy. Our Penn Specialty Pharmacy staff understands how important it is for you to get the medications you need to feel better.
A dedicated team of pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, billing coordinators, and a pharmacy specialist will help to make sure you are able to receive all medications prescribed by your Penn doctor. We work with doctors, nurses, and the entire Penn Medicine team to help you navigate the process of starting a specialty medication. You are encouraged to reach out to your Penn Specialty Pharmacy care team if you have any questions or concerns regarding your medication therapy. Pharmacists are always available to discuss ways you can most benefit from your medications by limiting side effects and monitoring your condition.