IMPORTANT DATES: Please check your calendar now to confirm you are able to attend all of the mandatory dates. If you are not able to attend one or more of the training dates, we ask that you apply another year. The trainings are very important in ensuring the safety of all volunteers and campers who attend Camp Erin.
- New Volunteer Training (Mandatory for all new volunteers): Saturday, April 18th, 2020 (9 am to 4 pm)
- All Volunteer Training (Mandatory for all volunteers): Saturday, May 9th, 2020 (9 am to 4 pm) ****ALL COMPLIANCES MUST BE IN BY THIS TRAINING****
- Camp Preview Party (Not mandatory, but strongly encouraged): Saturday, June 6th, 2020 (10 am to 2:30 pm)
- Camp Weekend Saturday, June 12th-14th, 2020 (approx. Noon on Friday to approx. 2 pm on Sunday)
With very few exceptions, all volunteers must be 100% compliant by May 9th, 2020 in order to participate in camp.
- Tuberculosis screening - Click here for a list of acceptable Tuberculosis Screenings.
- Documentation of MMR vaccination or immunity (If you were born prior to January 1, 1957, you do not need to provide this documentation)
- Documentation of Varicella vaccination or immunity (If you were born prior to January 1, 1957, you do not need to provide this documentation)
- Copy of current health insurance
Auto Compliances (Must be valid for the weekend of camp; these may need to come in after May 9th)
- Copy of driver's license (if driving to camp or other camp activities) or photo ID
- Copy of auto insurance (if driving to camp or other camp activities)
- Annual: PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Annual: Act 34 (PA State Background Check) through our 3rd party vendor, HireRight
- 5 years: FBI Fingerprint Clearance through the PA Department of Human Services