Occupational Medicine can provide service, treatment, evaluation and prevention of work-related injuries and illnesses such as, workers’ compensation management and direct clinical medical care.
Occupational Infectious Diseases
Management of non-work related infectious diseases with ramifications for the safety of other workers and patients within the work environment e.g. scabies, conjunctivitis, latent tuberculosis etc.
- Hearing conservation
- Animal worker allergy
- Influenza (Annual Influenza Vaccination Program)
- Medical evaluation for respirator sue
- Respirator fit testing
Prevention Programs & Counseling
Prevention programs can help keep employees healthy and can monitor their medical needs.
Health promotion and prevention programs are as follows:
- Latex allergy or sensitivity
- Hazards: physical, chemical, biological
- Latent tuberculosis
- Hazardous drug exposures and surveillance
- Ergonomic evaluation and referral
- Health screenings and referral
- BP check and referral
- Hemoglobin AC check and referral
- Diabetes risk assessment and prevention
- BMI check/ sleep apnea
- Adult immunizations
- Robust immunization program (We provide all ACIP approved adult immunizations within mandated and non-mandated employer programs)
- Employee wellness programs
- Smallpox vaccination for personnel in poxvirus labs
Employee Onboarding for Corporate Clients
- Onboarding process for newly hired employees
- Post hire evaluations (medical clearances) for external clients
- Drug screening
Environmental Consultative Services
Occupational Medicine can provide consultative services to reduce employment hazards and prevent workplace injuries. We are able to educate and consult with employers in such areas as safety, ergonomic work environments and good body mechanics for job duties. We also can provide employers with important information regarding trends in hazards for particular industries and the latest health care efforts to prepare for and manage these situations.