The Penn Vascular Medicine program offers virtual visits for patients that need a screening for vascular conditions such as varicose veins.
Through Penn Connected Care, our telemedicine program, you'll connect directly to our medical experts via a networked device such as a laptop, tablet or phone from the convenience of your home, work, or wherever you may be.
Via a secure media platform, a Penn provider can perform a pre-screening evaluation to determine if you are eligible for varicose vein treatment.
Services & Eligibility
- This virtual visit connects an eligible patient to a participating Penn provider.
- This service is available to patients considered low-risk.
To determine eligibility, please contact your provider's practice directly.
Not all Penn Medicine providers offer telemedicine services. If your provider does not currently participate, we encourage you to check back periodically as more providers are being added monthly.
Learn more about Connected Care
Benefits of Virtual Visit
Penn Medicine makes it easier to connect with your healthcare providers and seek treatment for many types of conditions and illnesses. The benefits of connecting remotely abound.
- Patients can skip waiting rooms and traveling to/from appointments, a benefit especially valuable for those with chronic conditions.
- Improved access
- More efficient evaluation and consultation means more availability for busy providers.
- Lower healthcare costs
- Telemedicine offers potential savings for patients and providers.
- No geographic restrictions
- Services are available from anywhere in the world (in accordance with laws of patient’s state/country.)