Every generous gift to Penn's Department of Neurosurgery makes it possible to continue our mission of improving patient care and conducting innovative research in the field of neuromedicine.
Penn Neurosurgery touches many lives. Those individuals who wish to give back — help other patients or loved ones — may consider making a gift to the department. Donations support ongoing excellence in patient care, research and education as well as innovations and new endeavors. Every gift makes a tremendous difference to the future of patient care.
Ways to Direct a Gift
Donors wishing to direct support to a specific area within the department, or to make a celebratory or memorial gift, can contact Sheryl Garton at email@example.com or 215-746-3895.
Gifts may be directed to the following areas, among many others:
- General support
- Resident education
- Brain Tumor Support Fund/Neuro-Oncology
- Neuro-Critical Care/NeuroIntensive Care Unit
- Center for Brain Injury and Repair (CBIR)
- Center for Cranial Base Surgery
- Neurosurgical Spine Center
- Center for Functional and Restorative Neurosurgery
- Neurovascular Center
- Gamma Knife® Center
Planned Giving Opportunities
Donors wishing to create a lasting legacy through philanthropy can generously support research, education and patient care programs through financial and estate planning.
Learn more about planned giving.
Penn offers various giving options, including:
- Retirement gift plans
- Gifts of stock, bonds and mutual funds
- Gifts that may provide income to you or to someone you name
- Online giving and credit card gifts
Learn more about making an unrestricted gift online.
Mail check to:
Associate Director of Development
Penn Medicine Development and Alumni Relations
3535 Market Street, Suite 750
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Please include a cover note detailing any specific information with regard to the gift.