By becoming an adult volunteer at Pennsylvania Hospital, you will have the opportunity to make new friends and learn things, all while helping others and having fun. You will enjoy complimentary meals in the hospital cafeteria, use of our medical library and receive a discount or free parking dependent upon the number of hours served. Hours are flexible and are dependent upon the area of your assignment.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to commit a minimum of 50 hours of service (typically 3 to 4 months)
- Submit an application to Volunteer Services
- Interview with Director
- Complete a health screening
- Complete all required compliance paperwork
- Obtain a criminal background check
- Obtain and display PAH photo ID when on duty
- Follow hospital and volunteer services policies and procedures
- Discount/free parking for any day of service dependent on hours served each day
- Meal Voucher for any day of service of four or more hours
- Satisfy your need to give care and service
- Make new friends and have fun
View a list of volunteer opportunities available at Pennsylvania Hospital.
Apply for the Adult Volunteer Program at Pennsylvania Hospital.