Visitors may see Penn Presbyterian Medical Center patients in their rooms from 10 am to 9 pm. Visitor passes can be picked up at the information desk in the Cupp Lobby. Children 18 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult. The patient information number is 215-662-8150.
Intensive Care Units
Visitors in any of the medical, surgical or coronary intensive care units are limited to two people from the immediate family for 15 minutes every hour between 11 am to 8 pm. When visiting a patient in any of these units, please check with the nurse before entering the patient's room.
- General Information: 215-662-8000
- Admissions: 215-662-9212
- Pastoral Care: 215-662-9490
- Patient Records: 215-662-8208
- Social Services: 215-662-8720
- Patient Information: 215-662-8150
- Patient and Guest Relations: 215-662-9100
- Security: 215-662-8238
- Appointments: 800-789-7366 (PENN)