The Penn Medicine Radnor outpatient pharmacy is located on the first floor in Suite 109. The pharmacy dispenses prescriptions for patients and employees of Penn Medicine. For your convenience, you can see your care provider and get your prescriptions filled in the same building.
- Monday to Friday: 8 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday: 8 am to 1 pm
Most insurance plans are accepted. Please contact the pharmacy for further information on specific insurance plans.
- Phone: 610-902-1700
- Fax: 610-902-1704
View awards and accolades of Penn Medicine Pharmacies
Personalized Pharmacy Services
- Comprehensive medication management: A private, 30-minute consultation scheduled between you and a pharmacist to review all medications.
- Pharmacists can provide demonstrations for how to take prescribed medicines.
- Patients with chronic illnesses can have medications delivered to their next appointment.
- The pharmacy can also intervene when problems with prescriptions are identified and resolve these problems with your physician or prescription plan sponsors.