The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Pharmacy is located on the first floor of the Ravdin building and is open daily.
Read more about the awards and accolades Penn Medicine Pharmacies have received
- Monday to Friday: 7 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday to Sunday: 9 am to 2 pm
Personalized Pharmacy Services
- Comprehensive Medication Management: A private, 30-minute consultation scheduled between you and a pharmacist to review all medications.
- Pharmacists can provide demonstrations for how to take prescribed medicines.
- Patients with chronic illnesses can have medications delivered to their next appointment.
- The pharmacy can also intervene when problems with prescriptions are identified and resolve these problems with your physician or prescription plan sponsors.
- For 24/7 pharmacy assistance please call 1-844-736-6796.
Penn Specialty Pharmacy
Your Penn Pharmacy team is by your side. Dealing with a chronic condition is not easy. The Penn Specialty Pharmacy understands how important it is for you to get the medications you need to feel better. A dedicated team of pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, billing coordinators, and pharmacists specialist will help to make sure you are able to receive all medications prescribed by your Penn doctor. We work with doctors, nurses, and the entire Penn Medicine team to help you navigate the process of starting a specialty medication.
You are encouraged to reach out to your Penn Specialty Pharmacy care team if you have any questions or concerns regarding your medication therapy. Pharmacists are always available to discuss ways you can most benefit from your medications by limiting side effects and monitoring your condition.