This nomination recognizes and honors those for an act of care that saved a life. Anyone can be nominated — from first responders, teachers, parents or friends who have shown courage, to doctors, nurses and other medical care providers who've performed a lifesaving act.
Help recognize those who've gone above and beyond their daily duties to keep someone safe and/or helped someone during a traumatic event.
Maybe you know someone that has:
- Called 9-1-1 to help during an emergency
- Performed CPR
- Prepared or trained for Emergency Disasters
- Performed emergency surgery
- Held someone's hand until help could arrive
- Performed a lifesaving act
Share your stories about real life savers in the Philadelphia area!
Please fill out the form below
Real Life Savers Nomination Form