Penn Therapy & Fitness outpatient facilities offer comprehensive rehabilitation services for patients looking to regain their quality of life following an injury or illness, or who suffer from a disability. Our goal is to help you return to your highest level of functioning by integrating our skilled treatment techniques with patient and caregiver education. We offer the highest quality of care by using state-of-the-art technology and evidence-based practice provided by rehabilitation specialists.
Our team of health care professionals provides comprehensive physical, occupational and speech-language pathology services for a variety of medical conditions. Outpatient services include:
Benefits of Therapy
At Penn Therapy & Fitness, therapists work with you and your family to identify and achieve a variety of treatment goals. Our highly skilled therapists collaborate with physiatrists to create individualized treatment plans that treat all types of complex conditions and disabilities.
Patient goals include:
- Increased muscle strength and endurance
- Increased range of motion
- Decreased pain
- Decreased swelling and inflammation of joints
- Increased coordination and balance
- Increased mobility
- Improved physical well-being and health
- Improved body mechanics and posture
- Decreased stress
- Prevention of further injury or recurrence