Expert Patient Care at the Paul F. Harron Jr. Lung Center
The most advanced diagnostics available. The highest caliber of physicians, nurses and therapists. The comfort of thoughtful, compassionate care. When you're facing a lung condition, you deserve nothing less. From evaluation through treatment and rehabilitation, the Harron Lung Center offers comprehensive medical care focused on you and your unique needs. The Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania/Penn Presbyterian is consistently ranked among the best in the nation for Pulmonololgy and Lung Surgery by U.S. News & World Report.
What You Can Expect at the Harron Lung Center:
- The most advanced and comprehensive lung services in the region.
- A uniquely collaborative staff of pulmonologists, surgeons, anesthesiologists, radiologists, pathologists, specially trained nurses, technologists and rehabilitation therapists.
- A team with a commitment to research and excellence in lung care that has won national recognition.
- A nationally recognized lung transplant program with one of the most experienced teams in the nation. Over the past five years, Penn has performed more than double the number of lung transplants than any transplant program in the Philadelphia region.
- A philosophy of care that places your needs above all else. The Harron Lung Center staff create a supportive environment for you. Because they understand what it's like to be on your side of the table, they engage and listen. The Harron Lung Center team tailors recommendations and care plans to your individual needs.