A diagnosis of gynecologic cancer can bring changes to your life, but it doesn’t have to limit you.
At Penn Medicine, our gynecologic oncologists focus on cancers that affect a woman’s reproductive organs. You receive expert, personalized care from our experienced team.
Gynecologic Cancer Care: The Abramson Cancer Center Advantage
As part of Penn Medicine's Abramson Cancer Center, the Jordan Center for Gynecologic Cancer focuses on women's reproductive cancers. Our specialists bring the latest research findings directly to your care. People come to us for our:
- Expertise in gynecologic cancers: Our nationally recognized oncologists and other providers have dedicated their careers to gynecologic cancers. Many of our specialists are double board certified in obstetrics/gynecology and gynecologic oncology. You receive care from experts who lead their fields.
- Team approach: Our doctors, surgeons and other providers meet to discuss diagnosis and treatment recommendations for every patient. Our specialists from several fields of medicine bring together their expertise to confirm a diagnosis and recommend options for personalized care. Meet the gynecologic oncology team.
- The most advanced treatment options: We offer all available treatments for gynecologic cancers, including minimally invasive surgical approaches and the latest biologic therapies, including immunotherapy. Eligible patients have access to clinical trials for promising new therapies.
- Fertility preservation: Cancer treatment can affect your reproductive health and fertility. Our specialists offer comprehensive fertility care for women who want to preserve their ability to start a family later on.
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) designation: The Abramson Cancer Center is an NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, one of only three in Pennsylvania and 51 across the country. This designation means that we meet rigorous national standards for leading-edge research and exceptional patient care.
- Comprehensive support services: You have access to oncology nurse and patient navigators, who guide you through the treatment process and help you plan and access care. Our support services range from classes and support groups to home care, rehab and other resources. We work closely with you to tailor your care and services to meet your needs and goals.
Gynecologic Cancer Care at Penn Medicine
Learn more about the types of gynecologic cancers and our services for prevention, diagnosis and treatment:
Request an Appointment
Call 800-789-7366 to schedule an appointment with one of our gynecologic cancer experts. You can also request an appointment using our online form.