"The Beam of Life Campaign is an opportunity to join our active and dedicated fellowship of patients, family and supporters, whose support of the Radiation Oncology Department is, as a group, changing the landscape of cancer care."
James Metz, MD
Chair, Department of Radiology
Henry K. Pancoast Professor of Radiation Oncology
Become a Beam of Life Donor
Every gift counts and beams with hope. You can become a Beam of Life donor by supporting any of the following radiation oncology funds and initiatives.
Research and Education
- Continuing education fund for proton therapy, nursing and social work
- Radiation oncology residency, fellowship and summer internship programs
- Pilot grant funding
- Clinical trial development and recruitment fund
- Integrative medicine program including yoga, acupuncture, reiki, mindfulness and pet therapy
- Waiting and treatment room enhancements
Benefactor-level donations allow you to establish a named gift and make a transformational impact.
- Beam of Life Benefactor: $25,000 – beyond
- Beam of Life Ambassador: $5,000 – $24,999
- Beam of Life Partner: $1,000 – $4,999
- Beam of Life Advocate: $500 – $999
- Beam of Life Friend: $100 – $499
- Beam of Life Supporter: $25 – $99
Donate to the Beam of Life
For any questions or to learn more about Beam of Life, please contact Katie Detzel, Senior Director of Development, at 215-746-1927 or firstname.lastname@example.org.