St. Mary Medical Center
1201 Langhorne-Newtown Road
Langhorne, PA 19047
Cancer patients benefit from the latest innovations in cancer diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship offered at St. Mary, along with nurse navigation to guide patients at each step of the way. St. Mary offers a state-of-the-art, nationally accredited Breast Center and comprehensive lung program, providing patients with access to leading edge diagnostics and treatment including the latest in radiation therapy and skilled surgical expertise. The cancer center's multidisciplinary team designs individual and comprehensive plans to meet each patient's needs for many cancers.
St. Mary has twice been named among the 100 best hospitals and health systems with great oncology programs; and has earned national accreditations from the Commission on Cancer (a distinction earned by only 25 percent of hospitals across the U.S.), the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), and the American College of Radiology, among other national and regional recognitions.
At St. Mary Cancer Center patients have access to:
- Leading-edge radiation therapy for primary and metastatic cancers, including Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS), Prone Breast Radiation Therapy, 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy, Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), Deep Inspiration Breath Hold Therapy, and more.
- A comprehensive continuum for lung screening, diagnosis and treatment. This includes access to low-dose CT screening and quick access to surgical subspecialists and proceduralists who can perform navigational bronchoscopy, endobronchial ultrasound, and thoracic surgeries.
- Fast access to specialized oncologic surgical expertise such as breast and urologic surgery.
- Nurse navigators
- Nutrition Specialists available to help educate patients on specific nutritional needs throughout their way to wellness journey.
- Social Work support available to help support the entire patient throughout their journey.
Access to the Abramson Cancer Center's Subspecialty Care and Clinical Trials
St. Mary and Penn Medicine will partner to improve the care of the population served in Bucks, Delaware and Philadelphia counties while facilitating access to Penn Medicine, which serves as the tertiary care, research, education, and academic resource base for St. Mary. The Abramson Cancer Center at Penn Medicine is one of the leading National Cancer Institute (NCI) Designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the country and offers clinical cancer services and other trusted resources to complement those available at St. Mary Medical Center.
Now Penn Medicine's Abramson Cancer Center's trusted expertise is directly connected to your cancer care, locally.