Founded by Dr. Michael Baime in 1992 to help patients with serious health conditions cope with the stress, pain and losses associated with illness, the program now benefits anyone who wishes to find a healthier, happier, and more fulfilling way to live.
More than 99% of people who complete our program tell us that they would recommend the program to friends and family members.
The Penn Program for Mindfulness has taught over 10,000 participants to:
- manage difficulty and stress
- reduce depression and anxiety
- cope with trauma and loss
- increase focus and mental clarity
- improve communication in relationships
- find purpose, meaning, and beauty in life