This class is an opportunity for you and a family member or friend to take part in a small-group session lead by inpatient cardiac surgery nurses who can answer your questions such as:
- How do I prepare for surgery?
- Where do I go when I arrive at the hospital?
- What happens after my surgery?
- Who takes care of me during my hospital stay?
- When can I go home after surgery?
A tour of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) is offered after the class for those who are interested.
Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine
Heart & Vascular Center Conference Room
2nd Floor East
3400 Civic Center Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19104
How to Register
We ask that all attendants pre-register for this course. Register for the class by contacting your surgeon's office. We look forward to seeing you!
- Dr. Acker: 215-349-8305
- Dr. Atluri: 215-662-2956
- Dr. Bavaria: 215-662-2017
- Dr. Cevasco: 215-662-3517
- Dr. Desai: 215-615-0343
- Dr. Fuller: 215-590-2708
- Dr. Mascio: 215-590-2708
- Dr. Szeto: 215-662-9595