Open Enrollment for UPHS employees will be held from Monday, April 18, through Sunday, May 1. Several important changes include:
- An extension of medical, dental, vision and dependent life insurance coverage to eligible children up the end of the month in which they turn age 26.
- The elimination of lifetime maximums for all medical plans.
- 100% coverage with no co-pay for preventive care services provided by an in-network provider.
- Changes in co-payments for some services, not including preventive care.
- A new 90-day UPHS or mail order requirement for maintenance drugs provided in the prescription drug plan.
- A new four-tier premium rate structure to help employees find the most affordable benefit plan coverage for themselves and their family.
Stay tuned for additional information about Open Enrollment later this month. In the meantime, if you have questions, please contact your local HR Office or call UPHS Benefits at 1-215-615-2277 for more information.