At Pennsylvania Hospital, we strive to make you and your family's stay both safe and comfortable.
What To Bring
- Photo identification
- Health insurance information
- Copy of any advance directive, durable power of attorney and living will documents
- List of medications with doses and frequency
- List of doctors and relatives with phone numbers and email addresses
- Robe, slippers and toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)
- Eye glasses, hearing aids and dentures (and cases labeled with full name)
- Cane and walker (labeled with full name)
- Medical equipment, if absolutely necessary
Bring only necessary items. Patients may be moved to different care areas during their hospital stay. Labeling all personal items helps to keep track of them. At times, the nursing staff may need to do an inventory of patient belongings. Please do not bring valuables such as jewelry and electronics.