View or download the floor plans of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Due to construction, we are often making changes in the hospital. Please be sure to stop at an Information Desk for current information.
The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania includes the Jonathan E. Rhoads Pavilion and the Maloney, Founders, Gibson, Dulles, Gates, Donner, Silverstein, Ravdin, White buildings.
Download the floor plans
HUP Ground Floor Directory
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Ground Floor Plan
- Emergency Department
- Gates Lobby
- Psychiatric Emergency Evaluation Center
- Radiology Registration
- Ravdin Lobby
- Security Office
- Surgical Theater
- Volunteer Services
Internal Medicine and Penn Fertility Care are located at 3701 Market Street.
The Transplant House is located at 3940 Spruce Street. Please ask for assistance if necessary.
HUP First Floor Directory
- Admissions/Admission Evaluation Center
- Gift Shop
- Outpatient Pharmacy - Ravdin
- Outpatient Pharmacy - Perelman West
- Patient/Family Education Center
- Patient and Guest Relations
- Bridge to Perelman Center