Please be aware of the following changes:
- There will be no train service SOUTH of University City station.
- The Airport line will not run. Instead, riders will be able to take buses between the airport and 30th Street Station.
- The Media/Elwyn line will terminate at 49th Street. Rail passengers will be shuttled to/from 33rd and Spruce Streets and 30th Street Station.
- The Wilmington/Newark line will start and end at 30th Street from Amtrak Main Terminal Lower Level. It will not stop at University City station.
- Some Chestnut Hill East, Fox Chase, Glenside, Lansdale/Doylestown, Manayunk/Norristown, Warminster and West Trenton Lines will provide continuing train service to University City Station. Click here for University City service changes.
- SEPTA personnel will be on site at 49th Street, at 33rd and Spruce Streets, and at 30th Street Station to help passengers make their connections.
Keep Connected with Real-Time Updates from SEPTA
The best way to stay current with transit schedules or delays is by checking any of the following for live, real-time transit information:
- SEPTA project page
(Bookmark this page as updates will be made periodically)
- SEPTA iPhone App
- SEPTA Android App
- SEPTA System Status
- PATCO System Status
If you have any questions about the construction impact or concerns about your ability to get to and from scheduled appointments during these periods, please contact your health care provider prior to your appointment. Thank you for your patience during this time.