In partnership with Doximity, the U.S. News & World Report is currently surveying
physicians across the country to determine reputation scores for the U.S. News &
World Report - Best Hospitals rankings.
Last year, your voting helped support
and recognize the amazing achievements of your Penn Medicine physician colleagues across all of our hospitals.
Penn has many reasons to be proud:
- Nationally, the hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn
Presbyterian (HUP/PPMC) were ranked among the nation's top
hospitals in 2016. HUP/PPMC was ranked #9 in the country through the
prestigious Honor Roll, and recognized for excellence in multiple specialties.
- Across the state of Pennsylvania, HUP/PPMC was ranked #1, with Lancaster General Hospital (LGH)
ranked at #5, Pennsylvania Hospital ranked #7 and Chester County Hospital ranked #12.
- Regionally, our hospitals were recognized among the best in the Philadelphia metro area,
with HIP/PPMC ranked at #1, Pennsylvania Hospital ranked at #4 and Chester County Hospital (CCH)
ranked at #6.
Help recognize the amazing work that you and your Penn Medicine colleagues do by voting.
How Do I Vote?
Vote Through Doximity
Previously, the Best Hospitals Rankings for reputation was a paper ballot process. Now, all eligible physicians
(board-certified in one of the U.S. News & World Report 16 specialties) can
cast their vote via Doximity.
- Log in: If you’ve already claimed your Doximity profile, log into your Doximity profile. To vote, click the top banner (asking for nominations).
- Check your inbox: You may have already been notified that you were invited to vote via the email address associated with your Doximity profile.
What If I Haven’t Claimed My Doximity Profile?
If you weren’t able to claim your profile before December 2016, you may be able to vote by snail mail.
- Check your mailbox: Eligible physicians can also vote through the mail, as U.S. News & World Report sends paper ballots to select specialists across the nation.