Share This Page
When physicians refer patients to Penn Medicine, they can sign up for access to their patients' electronic medical records.
- Identify a Site Administrator for your practice. This can be your Office Manager, Referral Coordinator, Nurse or even one of the Providers. This person will be the primary contact with Penn Medicine regarding technical questions and changes.
- The Site Administrator should fill out the form for each individual provider in the practice/clinic. Any staff member that intends to retrieve medical records MUST have an individual portal account.
- Once the forms are submitted, a confirmation email will be sent with instructions to print out the registration form and have the provider sign the form and fax it back to us at 215-615-1216.
- Once the signed forms are submitted and provider credentials are confirmed, each provider will receive an email with instructions on how to activate the account.
- Providers can fill out the form for themselves. Once all the information is filled out, the form can be signed via e–signature and then submitted.
- Once the forms are e–signed and submitted, a confirmation email will be sent with instructions on how to activate the account.
Questions or issues with setting up your account? Contact our PhysicianLink coordinator at 610-902-5691.