Penn Radiation Oncology has a long tradition of excellence in patient care, research, residency programs and fellowship programs. Penn's residency program in radiation oncology is designed to enable residents to achieve the knowledge, skills and attitudes to be competent general radiation oncologists. The department also offers a fellowship program to further physicians' knowledge in various aspects of radiation oncology in the areas of breast cancer, genitourinary malignancies, pediatric malignancies, and neuro-oncology.
Tomorrow's leaders choose Penn for:
- A comprehensive educational experience.
- High-volume clinical services where trainees can gain expertise with both common and complex disorders.
- Robust radiation therapy research programs.
- The opportunity to learn alongside world-class faculty.
- Dedicated faculty mentors who provide a perfect balance between independence and supervision.
- Talented, accomplished fellow trainees with strong academic and leadership skills.
- Facilities equipped with today's most advanced technology.
- A collaborative environment that fosters interdisciplinary cooperation throughout the institution.
- A history of innovation in clinical practice and research as well as in education.
- A reputation that helps graduates move on to careers at prestigious centers of excellence around the world.