Information on how to apply for a residency with Pennsylvania Hospital's Internal Medicine program.
How to Apply
Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health System Residency Program in Internal Medicine only accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We cannot process applications received through any other electronic or paper medium.
Important Notes for Applications
- U.S. Clinical experience is required (observerships are not counted as USCE)
- Graduation within the last 3 years is preferred but not required
- There are 12 categorical spots and 14 preliminary spots
- We sponsor both H1 and J1 visas
- Application deadline November 1
For Additional Information about the Internal Medicine residency training program, please contact:
Department of Medicine
800 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Joy Robinson, MBA
Internal Medicine Residency Program Coordinator