Chester County Hospital has been designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the College of Radiology (ACR) and has been accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
915 Old Fern Hill Road
Building D, Ground Floor
West Chester, PA 19380
For general radiology tests such as a chest x-ray, appointments are welcome although not necessary.
Please have referrals forms and pre-certification number (where applicable), physician's orders and insurance information available.
- MRI for claustrophobic patient
- MRI-guided breast biopsies
- 3D mammography (tomosynthesis)
- Stereotactic breast biopsies
- MRI guided breast biopsies
- Ultrasound-guided breast biopsies/aspirations
- Dexascan (bone density studies)
- Digital diagnostic radiography
- Free and convenient parking