To be eligible to receive a graduation certificate from the RT Program, the student must complete:
- All academic courses with a grade of "C" (75%) or better
- Clinical Education with a grade of "C" (75%) or better
- Successful completion of the Year I Comprehensive Exam with a grade of 75% or better
- All required basic and terminal competencies
- Ten hours of community service
- ACR Research Internship
The program does not offer an early release option.
Upon completion of the program, the student and guests will be provided with a special ceremony to receive the RT Professional pin and graduation certificate.