A student must maintain an average of "C" or better in all academic and clinical courses to remain in the program. Academic and clinical courses follow a block assignment as outlined in the calendars below.
- Patient Care, Ethics & Law
- Fundamentals of Radiologic Science & Healthcare
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Radiographic Procedures & Image Analysis
- Medical Terminology
- Radiographic Imaging, Equipment & Processing
- Production & Characteristics of Radiation
- Career Planning & Exploration
- Advanced Radiographic Procedures
- Radiation Protection & Biology
- Computers & Digital Imaging in Radiology
- Cross-Sectional Anatomy
- Radiographic Pathology
- Pharmacology & Drug Administration
- Radiography Seminar
- Radiologic Modalities
Course descriptions can be found in the program handbook here.
Download our Course Sequence Sheet.