NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Admission to the radiography program is selective and interested individuals must follow the application procedure as follows:
Individuals interested in the radiography program must apply online by visiting https://huprt.fluidreview.com. Sign up for an account or login via Facebook to begin the application process.
Individuals interested in the radiography program must complete and submit the following no later than April 1st for admission consideration into the program the following September:
- Application form with fee ($75.00);
- Official transcripts (in a sealed envelope received directly from the institution);
- High school or GED documentation
- College, if applicable
- Technical school, if applicable
- Two recommendation forms (completed online)
- Completed HealthcareSource Applicant Survey (a link for the survey will be emailed to applicants upon submission of completed application)
All prerequisite coursework must have been completed within the last 10 years. For interested international applicants, the official high school transcript and a detailed U.S. equivalency course evaluation must be submitted detailing the completion of the minimum program prerequisites.
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (414) 289-3400
- Global Education Group, Inc. (305) 534-8745
- World Education Services (212) 966-6311
The application is reviewed by the Program Director or designated person for completeness.
The applicant will be able to check the status of their application at any time by visiting https://huprt.fluidreview.com/ and signing into their account.
Applicants with completed applications by April 1st will be instructed, in writing, how to arrange to schedule and take the required computerized entrance test at an approved testing site by the required date. The fee, paid directly to the testing site at the time of registration, is currently $91.00. This fee is subject to change.
Applicants who successfully complete the entrance test with an overall average of 75% or better (for grammar, reading comprehension, writing and math) will be eligible to continue in the admissions process and will be contacted, in writing, concerning the scheduling of the admissions interview.
Upon completion of the admissions interview, the Admissions Committee will review and score all applications.
The Radiography Program Admissions Committee consists of the following members:
- Radiology Administrator or designee/s
- Radiography Program Director
- Designated Faculty
- Designated Clinical Instructors
The Radiography Program Admissions Committee reviews candidate’s application with particular attention to:
- Strength of secondary/post-secondary academic curriculum
- Secondary/post-secondary grades and cumulative grade point average
- Entrance examination score
- Secondary/post-secondary community service, work experience, and extracurricular activities
- Interviewing skills/HSI behavioral assessment
The applicant is notified in writing concerning the decision of the Admissions Committee. All offers of acceptance, both verbal and written, include a statement confirming that the offer is being made conditional/contingent on successful completion of the background investigation and drug screen.
Applicants who submit a fully completed application by November 1st will be notified of the decision of the Admissions Committee by January 15th. Applicants who submit a fully completed application between November 1st and April 1st will be notified of the decision of the Admissions Committee by May 22nd.