View the requirements and criteria to be considered a fellow in the Hospice and Palliative Care Fellowship Program.
How to Apply
Post-residency physician fellows must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed an ACGME or AOA-accredited residency program in Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Psychiatry, Radiation Oncology, or Surgery.
- Be board-certified or board-eligible with demonstration of active pursuit of certification.
- Demonstrate interest in pursuing an academic career with palliative care as a primary focus.
- Individuals who wish to apply for a fellowship should submit an application through ERAS. Your ERAS application should include your curriculum vitae, personal statement, three letters of support, and test scores (ECFMG, USMLE) in order to be reviewed.
- Penn's fellowship is now participating in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). Applicants will be able to complete their applications in ERAS beginning in July of the year prior to desired fellowship start. Interviews will be held in early fall, and Match Day will be in December.
We appreciate your interest in our program and look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, contact:
Additional Training Opportunities at Penn Medicine
Robert Wood Johnson Health & Society Clinical Scholars
Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program
Center for Excellence in Cancer Communication
Research Institute for Translational Medicine and Therapeutics