Atrial fibrillation (AFib) doesn't have to control your life. No matter where you are with your AFib management, Penn Medicine can offer a better approach.
For a Better Solution, Count on Penn
The successful treatment of Afib requires a high degree of specialization. At Penn, you will benefit from:
- The most medical and surgical treatment options
- The largest electrophysiology (EP) program on the East Coast
- A large team of highly-skilled medical experts
- Customized treatment plans
- State-of-the-art facilities
How to Choose the Right Partner to Care for Your AFib
- High Success Rates - You deserve a program that has helped countless patients overcome AFib. Penn has a high success rate of regulating even the most complex heart rhythms.
- Innovative Approaches – You should have access to the latest and greatest treatment options. Our program offers innovative approaches to the treatment of AFib, including the NContact Procedure, a combined surgical and electrophysiology approach.
Your heart is in your hands – and your life is worth finding out more about AFib care at Penn Medicine. To hear how our experts can help improve or evaluate your current AFib treatment, contact us or download our Patient Handbook, Surviving and Thriving with Atrial Fibrillation.
"I would have gone anywere to find the best treatment options for my arrhythmia, but thanks to Penn Cardiology, I didn't have to go far. I saw Penn's leading doctors and I had access to the region's top ranked heart program — right here at home.""
Renee – Choir Director