Penn's Abramson Cancer Center and the Caring for Carcinoid Foundation are teaming up to provide a free day-long neuroendocrine tumor conference for patients and caregivers.
This free educational conference highlights news in NET diagnosis, disease and symptom management and panel discussion.
Attendees will receive the latest information about research, treatment advances, clinical trials, and survivorship issues.
Who Should Attend?
This session can be helpful for those newly diagnosed, currently in treatment, or who are long-term survivors; as well as family members and caregivers of those affected by:
- Gastrointestinal tract NETs including:
- Pancreatic NETs (hereditary or sporadic)
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome (gastrinomas)
- Alimentary tract NETs (foregut, midgut or hindgut)
- Functional (carcinoid syndrome)
- Bronchial, thymic and carcinoid in other locations
- Pheochromocytomas and paragangliomas including hereditary and sporadic forms
- Hereditary syndromes associated with neuroendocrine tumors
4th Focus On Neuroendocrine Tumors Conference
Date: Friday, October 24, 2014
Time: 8 am to 2:30 pm
Location: Hilton Hotel, 4200 City Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
RSVP for the Focus on Neuroendocrine Tumor Conference here.
Visit the Caring for Carcinoid Foundation Site