Penn Medicine Woodbury Heights is a 37,500-square-foot outpatient medical building on 1006 Mantua Pike, in Woodbury Heights, NJ.
Penn Medicine Woodbury Heights houses primary care and specialty care physicians, on-site laboratory services, radiology and physical therapy.
Would you like to support Penn Medicine Woodbury Heights? Make a donation now.
Highlights of the new facility include:
- An integrated model of care. Instead of separate offices, physicians will share space to allow for better coordination between primary care, specialty care and diagnostic services.
- Common electronic medical record. All of the physicians at the center will use a common electronic medical record that is linked across the entire health system. Patients will have access to their medical records through a secure Web site and will be able to communicate electronically with their physician's office.
- Expanded hours. Many of the practices at the center will offer extended hours in the evenings and on weekends to accommodate the needs of patients.
Primary uses of the building include:
- Primary health care (internal medicine and obstetrics/gynecology).
- Home care and hospice services.
- Specialty care (cardiology, dermatology, physical therapy, pulmonology, surgery).
- Diagnostic services (outpatient lab, sleep medicine).
- Radiology services (x-ray, mammography, ultrasound, dexascan).
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.