New Urology Procedure Room at Penn Presbyterian
The Division of Urology at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center opened a new procedure room in the in October 2008. The new outpatient facility enables patients to receive a wide range of diagnostic testing and minor procedures within the comfort of the physician's office.
William Jaffe, MD in the New Urology Procedure Room
The procedure room features state-of-the-art technology, which can provide patients with one-stop, specialty care for the evaluation and treatment of disorders of the lower urinary tract.
The new procedure room offers:
- A Laborie Aquarius TT urodynamics system, Philips BV Endura mobile fluoroscopy c-arm, Sonesta radiolucent procedure table and chair, and Storz endoscopic equipment within the urology suite.
- Capability for urodynamics, videourodynamics, diagnostic cystoscopies, bladder biopsies, stent removal and fluoroscopic studies of the urinary tract.
- Ease and convenience for the patient and physician
- Increased patient privacy
- Ability to perform multiple procedures/tests at the same time in the same room.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with a Penn urologist, call 800-789-PENN (7366).