Transplant Fellowship Training at Penn Medicine
The Penn Transplant Institute attracts fellowship applicants interested in careers in academic medicine from top-ranked universities throughout the world. They come to Penn for:
- Comprehensive educational experience.
- High-volume clinical services where trainees can gain expertise with both routine and complex disorders.
- Robust research programs.
- The opportunity to learn alongside world-class faculty.
- Dedicated faculty mentors.
- Talented, accomplished fellow trainees with strong academic and leadership skills.
- Facilities equipped with today’s most advanced technology.
- A collaborative environment that fosters interdisciplinary cooperation throughout the institution.
- A history of innovation in clinical practice and research as well as in education.
- A reputation that helps graduates move on to careers at prestigious centers of excellence around the world.